Friday, February 24, 2006

The slumber is over!

The worst thing about sleeping is that u have to wake up. The worst thing about holidays is that it's going to end.

It seems only a moment ago when I was packing my stuffs, looking forward for a "looong" holiday in malaysia. And today I wake up, only to find that it's over. Time flies, if u havent already relised that.

It's been awhile since I last blog. Retreats, meetings, orientation, cleaning house, preparing for uni reopens, working...that basically summarizes what I've been doing since coming back to melbourne.

I am anticipating a busy year ahead, one fill with challenges. All I have to do now is to keep my mind focus, pressing on towards the goal which is ahead of me, and to do the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Phew, the slumber is over!!

2 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger discordant dude said...

Yes bro, the slumber is over... it's over... *sigh*

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Peanut Kong said...

Sigh! My slumber has not even started cuz.

Another 2 weeks extension. This has to be the absolute last one. Otherwise, I don't think I can survive another bout of self imposed exile.

Have fun cuz!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home