Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Conform or Differ?

Decisions are made everyday, some harder, some less. Before a decision is made, we must be in a state of dilemma. Very often, the underlying dilemma in a given circumstance involves the question of whether to conform or to differ. Should I keep up with the Joneses or be different?

I once told my brother that 'blogging is not my cup of tea'. My idea of blogging is one which involves sharing your life with the entire world, making known your lil' diary to the public. Most people do that, but I chose to differ.

But later on, I discover that blogging can do more than just that. Communities were formed based on similar interests, ideas were discussed, issues were raised, knowledge was gained. The power of the pen becomes more and more evident. I chose to conform this time.

Here I am, writing my first posting. Blogging, I'll give you a try...

3 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Blogger discordant dude said...

May you continue to conform to the good of this world and fight to differ from any evil of this present darkeness. Welcome on board, blogger!

 
At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Conform or Differ ... a choice only you can make. Importantly, you must be happy doing it.

For me, I've one more cousin added to the list to "hear erm speak" ...

 
At 6:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rosemary and Sage are two herbs that happen to be effective in dealing with hair loss. These herbal plants function by conditioning your hair, which helps prevent it from sliding out. To work with this technique effectively, boil the rosemary and sage in h2o. Then, stress the herbal treatments and use it daily to find out results. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Microecw2347[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home